The Way We Work
Apricot Well-being is a Community Interest Company that:
- Works in a commercial capacity with individuals
- Commercially delivers specific subjects in the form of workshops providing insight into what coaching can achieve
- Works with groups of people so that they share and develop strategies for their well-being
- Socially attract grant funding to focus on community groups and individuals with social needs
The Directors of Apricot Well-being:
- Have a strong belief in the power of the individual to succeed.
- Recognise the power of groups in being able to share and develop personal strategies.
- Have knowledge and skills that cut across the well-being spectrum that have been harnessed over 20 years.
- Are motivated ourselves by the positive changes that people make in their lives and the stories they tell.
- Have a storybook of positive experiences about how people can transform their lives for the better.
As we progress:
Moving from negative behaviours and emotions to Personal Empowerment.
- We want to use the monies gained commercially to be reinvested in the company so that we can benefit communities directly without having to seek grant funding.
- We want to demonstrate the real power of being a community interest company.
- We want to be recognised for our business model, and the public to be truly inspired by the stories we give.
Our coach is neither a therapist, nor a friend. We are here to serve you and empower you to achieve that which you want for your life. We understand that you need to choose the right coach for you, so please feel free to take advantage of our ½ hour free consultation session and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Creating a genuine human connection is key to our success.
Transformational life coaching is a conversation-based approach to moving someone from where they are to where they want to be. Along the way, it creates clarity of purpose and direction, challenges your limiting beliefs and self-talk, and encourages people to move towards successful resolution of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
Apricot wellbeing programme has enabled me to create two hours weekly for self -care where I reflect on my own health and wellbeing in a supportive and empowering environment...
I always thought of myself as a confident person, who could deal with his issues that holds him back alone, or sometimes with a chat with a friend. But during the last year, I had to realise that I certainly have some serious underlying issues that affect my wellbeing and happiness. It was hard to admit it to myself, but at the same time I did it, I got an email from Nawal introducing this programme...
The Apricot programme has definitely enabled me to positively reflect on my own wellbeing and has raised my awareness of accepting who I really am as well as improved my relationship with myself...
The Apricot wellbeing programme has enabled me to reflect on my own health and wellbeing. The programme has allowed me to look back at the causes of particular emotional and behavioural blocks that stand on the way to health and wellbeing...
Nawal makes you feel very relaxed and at ease. She creates a safe and nurturing environment - you feel listened to, she hears you and allows you space to talk or not! ....
Nawal is a phenomenal practitioner who through her compassionate and emotionally intelligent approach enabled a long-lasting positive impact on how I see life. The techniques, guidance and advice given enabled me to have a better understanding on how to nurture, place and protect myself. Thank you Nawal!
Nawal listened without criticism or opinion - she helped me question myself and find the right answers for me! 6 months on from several meetings with her I am in a much better place both in my home life and career. She is truly inspirational and cannot recommend her enough ....
It was an amazing experience to be heard properly. Nawal's communication approach has made me see another perspective of my life, many other opportunities were on my way, which I was unaware of....