One to One Transformational Coaching
Are you looking for inspirations and guidance to help you achieve your own ambitions? Looking to review or identify new life goals? Do you want to make some changes in your life?
If you are searching for some new tools and psychologically proven techniques which are effective, and can guarantee a sustainable change in your life, then, transformational life coaching is the away forward for you. This is an exciting opportunity for you to explore your life, to look at it from a possibly new and different perspective, while you are discovering who you are and celebrating your skills and understanding your capabilities.
This is your opportunity to grow and develop, to better understand yourself and your environment, moving forward, making sustainable changes that could have a lasting positive impact in your future and ultimately for you to achieve a meaningful sense of happiness, fulfilment and those life goals.
At Apricot Well-Being we offer a 1 hour free consultation session, the aim is to increase your understanding of what a life coach can do and, what you can achieve if you are prepared to invest in yourself and to be coached. And together:-
- We will be exploring who you are now
- Identifying what and who is holding you back?
- You will discover your needs in terms of motivation, skills, abilities and awareness.
- Using different modules, we will create a current and relevant plan, for you to achieve your goals.
A Life Coach is someone who helps you reach your goals and brings about transformation in your life.
- Gaining clarity about what you want
- Soaring Self Esteem & Self worth
- Action Taking
- Become a Goal Getter
- Enhanced confidence
- Personal Empowerment
- Someone to hold you accountable
- Letting go of limiting decisions and negative emotions
- Awareness plus Self Awareness equals Transformation
- A life of ease, joy and gratitude!
Moving from negative behaviours and emotions to Personal Empowerment.
- Identifying areas in your life that you choose to transform
- Identifying self-sabotaging behaviours
- Identifying repeated behaviours that no longer serve you
- Awareness of unresourceful language/talk
- Knowing your core needs
- Creating a positive mindset
- Attaining success in your life