Group Coaching and Facilitation
What is group coaching?
Group coaching is a facilitative process that enables people to explore their collective knowledge and thoughts to enable them to achieve both common and individual goals. The individuals are generally a group of people who have come together for the purposes of learning together, with the aim of growing and developing both individually and as part of a group.
There’s an incredible energy and collective wisdom when doing group coaching that’s different from 1:1 session, and it’s this energy and wisdom that can rapidly get members to achieve their goals. It’s about the connection, communication, great sense of community and that shared purpose of wanting to grow and develop that comes from not just the coach interacting with their clients but group members interacting with each other
Coaching groups are also different. Sometimes all members in the group are focused on the same goal and want to work together to achieve that goal. Or group members can have their own individual goals, although all members may be in a similar phase or timeframe in their life or business. At Apricot wellbeing we make sure we identify the principal theme for our group coaching programs.
At Apricot wellbeing we understand that trust is the most important element when we are coaching groups – it creates a safe space so every member can get the most out of the experience.
Our group coaching theme will ultimately connect each individual member with everyone else so there’s a cohesive, common thread that pulls people together in our group.
In the long-term, our reputation in coaching groups rides on what our members get to experience. Our motivation is to keep offering a highly effective, inspirational and great value for money programmes. Aligned with the ICF (International Coaching Federation) standards and designed to transform people’s lives for the better. Group coaching is delivered both virtually and in person.
Benefits of Group Coaching:
- A perspective of others enabling people to learn quickly
- Greater knowledge and experience on offer and to learn from
- Working with people that have similar or the same goals and desires
- The capacity of the group is greater than that of the individual.
- You get to expand your network of valuable connections.
- Can achieve more impact with a group at a lower cost
- You get to experience that priceless feeling of being part of something bigger, something greater than yourself
Results of Group Coaching:
- An ability to problem solve
- Be able to lead change
- Have a developed network
- Increasing engagement
- Better understanding of the joint responsibility for supporting and helping each other
- An ability to handle difficult conversations within a group Settings
- Increased self- expression and ability to become a better communicator
- Better awareness of strength and areas that need improvement for continuous development